By continuing to access and use our website, you are agreeing to the terms of this policy. Therefore, we advise you to read this policy carefully to ensure your complete understanding of those terms.
This website is not intended for the use of minors, and we do not knowingly collect any personal data from minors.
We are committed to the protection of your personal data and take every precaution to ensure its security.
This policy applies to all data we collect via both desktop and mobile versions of the website, via any applications we have created that allow website access, and via any email correspondence you have with the website.
Should you have any questions about this policy, please forward them to us through our contact form.
Visitors to our website will have multiple levels of interactivity with us. We collect different information about you depending upon your level of interaction, as described in the following:
A. Members - In addition to the technical information gathered from browsers of the website (see 'Browsers' below), members provide us with their username, password and email address at the time of registration. We collect information from you as a member that includes your preferences and interests, and also any information you may provide in emails or feedback to us.
B. Browsers - We collect data from unregistered users (and members) of the website that includes your IP address, time zone and location, operating system and browser type and version, and other such technical information. We also collect information about your activities while browsing the website, such as which pages you view and how long you spend on the website.
We collect your data by way of the following:
Passive Collection - Data is automatically collected each time you visit the website. This data includes, but is not limited to, your IP address, the date and time of your visit, your geographic location, and your browser type and language.
Active Collection - You may provide us with your personal information directly by creating a user account on our site, by posting materials such as comments, or by requesting support, reporting issues or otherwise corresponding with us.
The following are the main purposes for our collection and use of your data:
- To present the website to you and enable the interactive elements of the website
- For the provision of tailored website content and relevant advertising
- To perform research and analysis for the purpose of website improvement
- For the purposes of diagnosing and resolving technical problems that negatively impact the website's operation
- To communicate with you, including managing your account (if applicable), and to provide customer support
- To ensure compliance with our terms of service and fulfill any legal obligations
We will not share your personal information, except to the following parties in the following circumstances:
- Service providers who enable the efficient operation of the website, and only for the purposes of providing their services
- An individual, company or organization who takes ownership of any or all business assets for reasons including sale, merger, desolation, restructuring, bankruptcy, transfer, or any other such proceeding
- Law enforcement, regulatory bodies, government agencies or other authorities for compliance with applicable law and the protection of our rights and the rights of other individuals or entities
You my contact us to exercise your rights with regard to the personal information that we gather about you. Those rights include accessing the information, correcting or updating it, requesting a copy, transfer or deletion of it, objecting to its processing, or withdrawing your consent for its use.
By using our website you consent to the transfer, storage, and processing of the personal information we collect form and about you to other countries that may have less stringent privacy laws and may be located outside the European Economic Area.