We comply with the Notice and Takedown requirements of 17 U.S.C. § 512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act to assist in the protection of intellectual property rights. We will review all notices of copyright alleged infringement and respond according to this policy.
To initiate the removal of material that you believe the use of which by the website constitutes copyright infringement, you must provide a written notice which includes all of the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work that is believed to be infringed, or in the case of multiple works, a representative list.
- Specific identification of where the allegedly infringing material is located on our site, which preferably includes the website URL(s) of the material.
- Information that enables us to contact you, including your name, postal address, telephone number, and s valid email address, if the latter is applicable.
- A statement by you indicating your good faith belief that the material being complained about is not authorized by the owner of the copyright, an agent for the owner of the copyright, or the law.
- A statement that you are the copyright owner of the work that is allegedly infringed or that you are an authorized agent of for the copyright owner and that all information laid out in your notice is accurate.
- Your physical or electronic signature or that of your authorized agent.
Please be advised that any DMCA Notice that is submitted without all of the previously listed information will be disregarded.
To file a DMCA Notice, please send the required information through our contact form.
Submitting a claim of copyright infringement that misrepresents the facts can result in legal action against you. By submitting a false claim, you are liable for damages according to Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
It is this website's firm policy to remove any material from the website that is an alleged infringement of copyright. The accounts of repeat infringers will be terminated. Access to any infringing materials will be disabled in the most expeditious manner possible in conformity with 17 U.S.C. §512 of the DMCA.
We may make modifications to this policy in the future. Users are asked to remain up to date on any revisions or additions to this policy by checking back regularly.